Add to Calendar
December 2, 2018 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Sir Joseph Williamson’s Mathematical School Swimming Pool
Kent ME1 3EL
Kent ME1 3EL
- Teams consist of three members (They can be all male, mixed or all female)
- Junior (Under16 years old) and Senior (Over 14 years old) Categories on 31st December 2018
- A club may enter as many teams as they would like
- Each team member will be asked to perform all the following tests:-
- Wearing a short sleeved round necked tee shirt enter the water and approach the casualty, remove the tee shirt and use it as a towing aid, tow the casualty back to the starting base and place the casualty in the support position.
- Enter the water and approach the casualty from behind, tow the casualty to the starting base, by means of the cross chest tow and place the casualty in the support position.
- Enter the water and approach the casualty lying face down and turn the casualty over, tow the casualty by means of extended chin tow back towards the shallow water. When able to stand and moving towards the starting base apply expired air ventilation until told to stop by the judge.
- Only two members from every team will each execute one surface dive and recover a suitable object from a depth of not less than 1.5 metres –
First member – Feet First Dive
Second member – Head first Dive